Thursday, 6 July 2017

top 5 best book related blogs and vlogs

Hello again for the second time on this wonderful Thursday! I'm a new blogger and got most of my inspiration from other blogs and one vlog so I thought I would tell you a bit about them and what I think. I'm not going to put myself in the list...yet. *winks*       


5) Twenty three pages: Camillia is great but I put her in fifth place because she doesn't only do books and those she does review aren't always YA, which I like. Still, she's good! twentythreepages.wordpress.com

4) The Bibliophile girl: Did I spell that correctly? Yes? Ok, let's go. Kirsty's blog was probably the first one I read (on books) and really enjoyed. It's good because she reviews stuff I like and know. The only thing I don't like is that the comments are ALWAYS closed (well almost all the time) which is a pain. thebibliophilegirluk.com

3) Queen of Contemporary: I love contemporary (despite my inability to spell it) and practically read it all the time. Lucy is an amazing blogger and I really don't have anything bad to say. queenofcontemporary.com 

2) In second place we have the Book Leo which is a vlog channel run by the hilarious Leonie. She does YA as well and has got such an interesting point of view which I ADORE!!!!!

1) And my official favorite blog is.... (drum roll and streamers..) Paper Fury!!!!!!! *yay* Cait is sooo funny and nice and just damn epic. Her blog is really unique and special. I just can't get enough of her. Plus, her comment section works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paperfury.com

Thanks for reading and especially thanks to the people I metioned who are all just amazing!!! What are your favorite bloggers? How long have you been blogging?

Poppy xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

My August 2017 TBR

Hello!!!!! Very nice to see you all again. Well, not see you....but you get what I mean. Yes, I am aware that I am a very inconsistent blog...